Course CLOSED for Weekend: Oct. 16 & 17
Vaccination Card Information
Dr. Henry has announced details on the Provincial Health Order that requires proof of vaccination to be able to enter many non-essential businesses, activities and events.
What to Expect
Fort Langley Golf Course’s top priority is the health and safety of our members, guests and employees. Covid 19 is a fluid situation, and we are following directions from Health Authorities and adjusting our operations to reflect the best practices within the hospitality industry. As of Monday, September 13, 2021, all members and guests must be vaccinated to enter the Restaurant and Patio.
If you are not vaccinated or are unable to provide the British Columbia Vaccine Passport, you will be restricted from the following areas:
- Mackinnon’s Bar & Grill
- The Patio
- The Banquet Rooms
The National Golf Course Owners Association has confirmed with Dr. Henry’s office that unvaccinated golfers may still have access to certain areas of the facility.
Areas that will be available for the unvaccinated population at Fort Langley will include:
- The Pro Shop
- The Hitting Nets
- The Golf Course
- The Snack Shack (for ordering while on the course, no sitting at the tables outside)
- On Course Washrooms
- Washrooms at the Front of the Building Closest to the Pro Shop
What It Will Look Like
- The front entrance will only be available for use for banquets and events and will be locked otherwise.
- The side entrance (near Pro Shop) will be available for vaccinated and unvaccinated members and guests wanting to use the washrooms.
- The patio door entry will be for vaccinated members and guests only
- You will be asked to provide your Vaccination Passport QR Code and a form of ID every time unless you grant permission to store such information for our records.
Options for Unvaccinated Members and Guests
Unvaccinated members and guests will be able to order food from the gazebo. They will also be able to call in and order food for takeout from the Bar & Grill, which will be available for pick up in the Pro Shop.
Process for Confirming Vaccination
September 13 – September 26
Members requesting access are permitted to display either their vaccine card QR code or the physical card they received at the time of vaccination (applies to 12+ individuals). Customers are also required to show a Government Issued photo ID (applies to 19 and older individuals).
Businesses can use the BC Card Verifier App (available for download on September 13) to scan the customer QR Code or do a visual verification. Businesses must ensure the photo ID name matches whether using App or visual verification.
Out-of-province visitors must show Government issued photo ID as well as their own provincial vaccination card.
International visitors must show their Passport and the proof of vaccination used to enter Canada (ex. ArriveCAN app).
Partially vaccinated individuals are permitted access with proof of vaccination only until October 23. After October 23 only fully vaccinated individuals are permitted to enter.
September 27 – onward
Customers must use the QR code option only as of September 27; the physical card can no longer be used for entry. Customers are still required to present a Government Issued ID.
Consent to Keep Record on File
As a Fort Langley Member, you may request to have your vaccination information kept on file for future use. We plan on having a list for the restaurant staff with information if you are vaccinated so that they do not have to ask you every time you come in. If you wish to be on this list, please visit Mackinnon’s Bar & Grill and provide your QR Code and a piece of ID and request for the information to be logged. If you do get asked after providing this information, please be patient with the staff as this is a learning curve for everyone.
Businesses that do not comply with this Provincial Public Health Order are subject to a $2,300.00 violation ticket. In saying that, any member who disobeys these rules, may face possible suspension or even expulsion.
We appreciate the patience and support from our members, guests and staff during this unprecedented time. Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
Fort Langley Management
* If you are sick or been around anyone who has been sick then please stay home.
* You must wear a FACE MASK when checking in at pro-shop
* DO NOT ARRIVE any earlier than 20 minutes before your designated tee time.
* Strict SOCIAL DISTANCING must be adhered to at all times.
* No club sets available for rental.
* POWER CARTS are now available only on a “first come – first serve” basis.
ONE Rider Cart $30 ♦ TWO Rider Cart (with restrictions) $40
McKinnon’s Bar & Grill
The Fort Golf Club
Within the golfing framework of Fort Langley Golf Course you will find The Fort Golf Club. The Fort Golf Club is a Ladies & Men mixed club comprised of members, season pass holders as well as regular green fee players.