Within the golfing framework of Fort Langley Golf Course you will find The Fort Golf Club. The Fort Golf Club is a Ladies & Men mixed club comprised of members, season pass holders as well as regular green fee players.
The schedule for the Golf Club begins in March and runs through to the second week of October. There is a FGC Mixed Tournament with a different format every weekend. As well, FGC Ladies Day is every Tuesday morning and FGC Men’s Day is every Wednesday afternoon.
- A Golf Canada Handicap card and registered handicap.
- A banquet ticket for the Awards Banquet at the end of the year.
- Eligibility to play on Ladies Day, Men’s day and/or on the weekend.
- Full access to the club computer for recording scores.
- The privilege of playing at prime tee times.
- The opportunity to win numerous prizes.